• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Superhornet show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Shutter

Saw a show today on the Discovery Wings channel about the E/F. test pilots were going through spin/departure testing, specifically how to keep it from doing it depsite the load. Good stuff, including a looong clip of a F-14 in a flat spin, mesmerizing to watch, it just kept going and going and going...Anyone else catch it?

BTW, In the credits the name of the editor was Matt Stevenson! MATT, how could you? Living a secret life as a video editor and not telling me?! I'm hurt.

Boss_BlueAngels

Instrument training
Yeah, I saw that show today too... recorded it and watched it after my first solo cross-country flight this afternoon... (Just a cessna 150, I'm just 18 so I can't fly anything TOO COOL just yet. lol) But that show was SWEET! I wish they'd have more stuff on there about Hornets... no other jet gets my blood flowing like that bird!

dawgfighter

"Two Enthusiastic Thumbs UP!!!"

I agree. I wish they had more shows specifically about the Hornet.

Erin

"Let's boogie!"

GO NAVY!!!

JeffQ

Hey guys,
I'm a broke college student waiting for my orders to flight school. Is there anyway some can post that video on the net? Thanks

Jeff

Jack

If you watch some of that footage closely you'll see a T-45 in a pretty nasty inverted spin. That stuff streaming out the back is fuel, from the flamed out engine.

jec

Status
Not open for further replies.