• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Suggestion: PM Limit

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFive

pilot
None
Contributor
Dear gentlemen,

I would like to propose an increase in the PM cap. I keep getting up into the nineties and having to go back and delete old correspondence. Call me nostalgic, but I think it's to our advantage to be able to go back and read old PM's. I'm sure everybody wants to hang on to personal advice they've received. I don't know how people applied to the Navy before Air Warriors and computers! It must have been a mess!

Thanks!

V/R,
R5

RedFive

pilot
None
Contributor
Yes, there is that. Speaking of donations, I wonder if I can write an AW donation off in my taxes. Shoot, I donate to the federal gov't all the time and look what happens! Now I read the news and become depressed. :indiffere

RedFive

pilot
None
Contributor
Well...shoot...you can. I didn't notice that before, thanks!

...but I still want to keep my suggestion in :D

phrogpilot73

Well...shoot...you can. I didn't notice that before, thanks!

...but I still want to keep my suggestion in :D
Thanks for the suggestion.

Here's my suggestion - Stop being a cheap bastard.

If this website has been that helpful, then drink 1 less beer this weekend and kick some money the websan's way.

Let's see - you get more PMs, no ads, and you know that you've done your part to help pay for the yearly vBulletin license...

Status
Not open for further replies.