• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Submarine's enlisted leader fired for alleged drug use

hlg6016

A/C Wings Here
"But my girlfriend told me it was oregano in those brownies" The man should have known better.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
There was a USAF C-130 crew that got high in Thailand years ago and got away with it, unbeknownst to them a restaurant they ate at spiked their food with marijuana and they checked in with their flight doc afterwards when they felt 'excessively giddy'.

As for the good Senior Chief, there have been other 'winners' in the drug category you wouldn't normally suspect like the P-3 pilot who was smuggling ecstasy from Canada, and wasn't there a E/C-2 pilot who also got convicted of drug smuggling 10 or so years ago?

exNavyOffRec

There was a USAF C-130 crew that got high in Thailand years ago and got away with it, unbeknownst to them a restaurant they ate at spiked their food with marijuana and they checked in with their flight doc afterwards when they felt 'excessively giddy'.

As for the good Senior Chief, there have been other 'winners' in the drug category you wouldn't normally suspect like the P-3 pilot who was smuggling ecstasy from Canada, and wasn't there a E/C-2 pilot who also got convicted of drug smuggling 10 or so years ago?

I was on a carrier with an MM1 that popped on a test, don't remember what it was specifically but he fought it, said that it was from legal over the counter supplements he was taking, he spent thousands of dollars to clear his name, his lawyer was able to show it was the supplements, my understanding the company had received other inquires about false positive drug results and confirmed it could happen, he was completely cleared and picked up SCPO before he left the ship and I thought I saw his name on the MMCM selection list several years later.