• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

sTUPID qUESTIONS aBOUT ocs

pleahy15

I got asked 1-16 chain of command, their pay grade, collar device, and shoulder boards while doing burpees, push ups, running planks etc. You’re going to want to memorize everything in Bravo.
That sounds like a grand ole time!

paltheon232

This seems like a stupid question so perfect for this thread. I finish my degree in 3 months but will be "unavailable* if you know what I mean when my degree proof is actually mailed to me. I have found snippets of rumors that you can submit an OCS package before your degree is actually done as long as your have over 90 credits? I am at 115 and mostly complete with my package, anyone know if I can submit early? Didn't want to ask my RO because well yea its a stupid question that I am pretty sure is no.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
This seems like a stupid question so perfect for this thread. I finish my degree in 3 months but will be "unavailable* if you know what I mean when my degree proof is actually mailed to me. I have found snippets of rumors that you can submit an OCS package before your degree is actually done as long as your have over 90 credits? I am at 115 and mostly complete with my package, anyone know if I can submit early? Didn't want to ask my RO because well yea its a stupid question that I am pretty sure is no.

Need to have a degree on hand if you’re AD Navy applying.

TF7325

pilot
Contributor
Nah, eating is pretty relaxed actually. It's basically 20 minutes of (mostly) silence and eating at your own pace. Going through the process of getting into the chow hall, going through the line, and getting seated... Well... That's a different story :D
12 minutes now for indocs, and 15 for the rest of the squadron. Gotta eat fast ???