• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Study Tips

Halie

I am trying to prepare myself to take the exam for OCS. I already took the ASVAB and got a decent score on it without studying, but I am nervous for this exam. Any study tips or tips in general would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Hayley D.

I went in blind and wished I would have looked into what was going to be on the exam/types of questions would be asked. Start there, and study the material your unfamiliar with. Practice problems are good for this type of test.

Halie

I went in blind and wished I would have looked into what was going to be on the exam/types of questions would be asked. Start there, and study the material your unfamiliar with. Practice problems are good for this type of test.

Thank you for replying! I have a practice book and have gone through those questions, I am just unsure of where I can more material on the subjects I am struggling with.