• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Stuck user statistics/post count?

smwatson82

Hey all, sorry if I am posting this in the wrong spot. If so, please feel free to move it wherever appropriate. I would have just PMd a mod, but wasn't sure who to pick, so here I am.

For some reason, my post count - as listed in my profile + under my name whenever I post in a thread - seems to be stuck at 2. If you 'find all posts by smwatson82' you get each of the 4 posts I have posted thus far.

Also, when I logged in this evening, I got a status notification that someone had updated my rep, but alas, that doesn't seem to be appearing either.

Clearly this is not a show-stopper, so if nobody is able to look at it, that's fine, I just know that such statistics are often reviewed when evaluating a posting that someone makes.

Thanks,

SMWatson82

smwatson82

Certain forums (War Zone, Miscellaneous forget what else) don't count towards your post count.

Ahh, we have a winner, thank you. Evidently things posted in the 'Current News' sub-forum don't count. I was perplexed when I noted that my post count had jumped to 3, after I was convinced it was stuck at 2.

Edit:

And Birdog, I will test your statement about rep taking a while to update. I could see that making sense, but I knew that post count should be instant.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ahh, we have a winner, thank you. Evidently things posted in the 'Current News' sub-forum don't count. I was perplexed when I noted that my post count had jumped to 3, after I was convinced it was stuck at 2.

Edit:

And Birdog, I will test your statement about rep taking a while to update. I could see that making sense, but I knew that post count should be instant.

In a related matter, you won't get any "rep power" until you meet certain post count and other requirements. It's clearly a very complicated matter. ;)

Brett

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Its interesting that the Firearms forum DOES count. Some insight into what the mods/aviators find important.

Don't read too much into that. It's probably just the forum software default.

Brett

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
In a related matter, you won't get any "rep power" until you meet certain post count and other requirements. It's clearly a very complicated matter. ;)

Brett

And rep from some counts more than others (ie the more rep the giver has, the more the receiver gets in exchange)

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hey all, sorry if I am posting this in the wrong spot. If so, please feel free to move it wherever appropriate. I would have just PMd a mod, but wasn't sure who to pick, so here I am.

For some reason, my post count - as listed in my profile + under my name whenever I post in a thread - seems to be stuck at 2. If you 'find all posts by smwatson82' you get each of the 4 posts I have posted thus far.

Also, when I logged in this evening, I got a status notification that someone had updated my rep, but alas, that doesn't seem to be appearing either.

Clearly this is not a show-stopper, so if nobody is able to look at it, that's fine, I just know that such statistics are often reviewed when evaluating a posting that someone makes.

Thanks,

SMWatson82

nhcjymay8cp.jpg

smwatson82

Brett

...so should I expect someone to be along shortly to take some "personal" measurements of me, to find out whether or not I meet the "other requirements?"

And Schnugg, I was wondering why I felt those stabbing pains earlier, thanks for clearing that up for me. :)