• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Stats for SWO package

Halie

Hey guys! So my package just missed the board in February and I've been patiently awaiting the board to be held on the 24Aug. I'm getting nervous and would like a second opinion on my stats and hopes to receive my pro-rec Y. I appreciate anyone who takes the time to reply to my thread, good luck to all!!

Recent graduate of East Carolina University.
SWO
No prior / 23 yo
B.S- Exercise Physiology
ASTB- 49
GPA- 3.6
All letters of recommendation from military personal, lowest rank HM3, highest rank Sgnt Major in Marine Corps.

No issues at MEPS, no waivers.
No record, tickets, issues with the law.
Thanks again you guys :)

Hello! Unfortunately I do not have any suggestions for you, but I am hoping you can help me. I am a senior in college and am getting ready to take the ASTB. I was just wondering if you had any good study tips. I am really unsure of what to expect and would appreciate any suggestions. Thank you very much!

Wiz

My recruiter told me one of them needed to be from an employer/supervisor but he noted specifically in my packet I chose not to have a reference from my boss at my previous job.. I was a waitress my
Last 2 years of college and my boss wasn't the most respectable human being.. He has a drug problem and deals drugs. I didn't care to have a reference from him, so instead I obtained 5 LORS instead of the required 3. The sgnt major observed me directly dialy at my internship for 6 months, HM3 has known me personally since 2012, and Lt. Colonel in airforce was my mentor for 5 months. Do you still think that looks bad?
were u able to make it btw?