• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Starting Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Tech Aviator

I was recently given the boot after being accepted as a SNA. So I was wondering if I could gather intel on what scores the guys who are getting accepted have.

WFU2USN

La Tech,

It depends on why you were not allowed to go in as a SNA. Getting accepted isn't solely scores and GPAs (although those are important factors) - your personal statement, recommendations, credentials, etc. also factor in.

Talk to your recruiter. If you were NPQ for SNA, find out what jobs you are eligible for.

Good luck!

Robin
IS1(SCW)

version2point0

? accepted for SNA then got the boot? what do you mean? do you mean you were pro rec'd and then didnt get it? were you done with school and just decided to apply to OCS? were you NPQ'd from SNA at OCS? give us more details than that so we can help better.

-v2.0

Valion310

I got shut down on my first application for SNA, NFO and Maintenance Officer. I only scored 5/5/5 with a GPA slightly under 3.0. Im getting really nervious with this next application, I grad college in May. But this isn't going to let me quit ... I've come to far and worked too hard.

Valion310

"If its not worth fighting hard for, its not worth it ... "
banghead_125.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.