• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

starting API???

Status
Not open for further replies.

crimson

hey all!
just a general question...is any one out there with the SO waiting to class up? how long does that take? yikes! i wish this thing would just get on with it.

hope everyone is well and would love to make contact with other SO's waiting for their SO to class up.

lowflier03

So no $hit there I was
pilot
I checked in during the first week of June and I classed up today. You have to have completed BOLTC, get your upchit, PRT and do IFS before you can class up. When I first checked in, people who requested Corpus classed up sooner because they needed more people. Right now it is equal with both Corpus and Whiting each accepting 6 guys at a time. Once you complete the requirements its a matter of making sure Flight Management knows you are set to class up and where you want to go for Primary, and then just waiting. I was told today that things are filling up fast and they are going to stop sending people here for a few months to let things smooth out.

Status
Not open for further replies.