• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NEWS South America under extreme duress

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
He embarrassed the Feds, by making an almost Keystone Cops-level silly easy escape from home confinement. That's one thing Fed LE will not forgive. Mr Francis will be lucky if they let him out of the room to pee alone.
I hope you’re right.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Had a feeling you were going to make a snarky post there :) That was just me expressing surprise about what the guy did, I know everyone here was already well aware of it all.
It’s a bit like suddenly realizing in 2023 that John Walker spied for the Russians.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yeah, I get I am late to the party on this one.
The funny part isn’t that you weren’t previously aware. Probably not common knowledge, broadly speaking. The funny part is that you chose to provide all of us, who are intimately familiar with the Fat Leonard case, a brief introductory synopsis of what happened. That’s the weird part. That’s kinda your MO. It’s a weird impulse.

Random8145

The funny part isn’t that you weren’t previously aware. Probably not common knowledge, broadly speaking. The funny part is that you chose to provide all of us, who are intimately familiar with the Fat Leonard case, a brief introductory synopsis of what happened. That’s the weird part. That’s kinda your MO. It’s a weird impulse.
Like I said, that was my commenting in surprise on what had occurred. I get your point though as it is redundant.

Mirage

pilot
And your MO seems to be to try to make people feel like shit when you see the slightest opportunity.