• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SNA Slots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aviator3000

I was wondering if anyone had the break down of how many people apply for SNA and how many our accepted. I would like any information on this, preferably marine and navy stats seperate. I am trying to figure out if AFROTC or NROTC would give me the best chance to get a slot. I am an accounting major (the Air Force doesn't care what your degree is in, unlike the navy), my grade average is 3.6, I haven't joined ROTC yet but have already talked to an AFROTC recruiter to start in the fall, unless of course I find out I have a better chance with the navy, I would appreciate any info guys.

mlj0215

Unlike the Navy? I've got a Finance degree and was selected....as for stats, things change when the wind blows around here.

Aviator3000

I haven't looked into the navy that much and I have read on this website they take points away from people with non technical or science degree's, the air force doesn't do this

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
You can have a degree in hair care management as long as it is a bachelor's degree from an accredited school and you will be fine. There is truth to the fact the tech degrees get a little boost when selection time comes... There is a reason for that, none of us had 4.0 gpas coming out of engineering (I am sure there is some nerd on here who is going to post saying I am wrong, becuase he got a 4.0....) Typically the non tech major student have higher grades, so it all evens out.

Status
Not open for further replies.