• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Signing up for classes...

68 Chevelle

MM1 Nuke->FY08 STA-21 NFO Selectee
So I was just sitting here thinking to myself, self; What are you going to do about signing up for classes? I'm sure if I'm thinking it someone else is as well! I'm thinking that when I check out of my command that I will get in contact with my school en-route to NSI and get all the required forms and info to sign up while I'm at NSI. What are everyone else's plans?

haubby

None
Contributor
Iowa State wants me to pay almost $400 dollars to accept their acceptance. I plan on paying that once I start BOOST. After that I'll tackle the role of registering for classes. The goal is that once I graduate NSI, everything will be done.

68 Chevelle

MM1 Nuke->FY08 STA-21 NFO Selectee
I don't think I will be able to wait until Post-NSI to sign up. My classes start 2 weeks after we graduate NSI so I will pretty much be driving home and starting class immediately.

Luke

OneBadSSS

FY08 STA-21 Pilot Selectee/Currently at ODU
My ESO told me that ODU allows students to start registering for Fall classes in the Spring prior to, so I will just register for my classes online while in Newport so that way it's done with and I don't have to worry about the classes I want being full!

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
My registration for Summer is online and starts Apr 10th. I've already met with my advisor so, they let me do it the first time online, without meeting with someone. I'm gonna do it while I'm at NSI.

Luke