• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Show us your coins!!

CWO_change

FIOCs should be all DoN personnel (and maybe a couple USCG), right? The NIOCs are the joint ones, and happen to be co-located with certain FIOCs.

Fleet Information Operations Centers (FIOC) are a part of (subordinate to) Navy Information Operations Commands (NIOC). They are the fleet operations cell of NIOCs and contain the direct support elements as well as other fleet oriented missions of NIOCs; FIOC Hawaii, for example, is CTG 1070.1, and is subordinate to NIOC Hawaii (CTF 1070). Administratively, folks are both NIOCs and FIOCs are DON personnel, though you may have some weird OPCON of other joint forces at FIOCs.

The C10F wiki page details some of the fleet structure for C10F subordinate commands to an extent, but it gets some things wrong (for instance, it refers to CTG 1070.1 as NIOC Hawaii, while it is actually FIOC Hawaii . . . and is outdated in some other ways as well: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Tenth_Fleet#Fleet_organization

Farva01

BKR
pilot
Just flew over to the Bunker Hill with the Romeo squadron Skipper to hand out some of my coins to the Helo and RHIB crew that helped find my guys. Gifts are not my love language, but they are also a great opportunity to recognize someone and chat with them (quality time and words of affirmation). Awesome experience.

And I don't know what all the fuss is about, the helicopter practically flew itself.

Homer J

I'm with NAVAIR. I'm here to help you.
My modest collection

Not sure if this is a coin or a belt buckle

My daily carry

My son's class coin

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Here are mine. Can’t say I remember getting most of them; flew the Australian CNO once so I got that coin, that’s probably the only cool story out of those. I swear I didn’t pay for that GWOT one, but I can’t remember how I got it. I actually just bought my first coin ever at the end of this last patrol, but haven’t received it yet. The LA attorney general was just a brief pass-by as we both flew into an airport I diverted to, but nice his detail gave it!26626

Last edited:

Pags

N/A
pilot
Here are mine. Can’t say I remember getting most of them; flew the Australian CNO once so I got that coin, that’s probably the only cool story out of those. I swear I didn’t pay for that GWOT one, but I can’t remember how I got it. I actually just bought my first coin ever at the end of this last patrol, but haven’t received it yet. The LA attorney general was just a brief pass-by as we both flew into an airport I diverted to, but nice his detail gave it!View attachment 26626
HSC-9: Attack Assault Support

Is this the same group of motivators that wanted to change the MH-60S to the AH-60S?