• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Show us your coins!!

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

I got this pretty cool display shaped like the USS America flightdeck from a former PR who was experimenting with making them to order. I volunteered to be his first customer and do something with all the coins I had been gifted or picked up here and there. Let’s see your coins!!

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
My modest collection. I've kept the most uninteresting and non-doxxing sides of the coins visible. I have a mix of Goat Locker, CO, and special event coins. In all honesty, I've never been much of a coin guy. I always gravitated towards belt buckles and Zippos. I also buy my dad a ball cap for every ship I serve on so he has something to wear when he goes fishing.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Nice, the old ones! They switched over to plastic poker chips a few years back.
I’ve seen the plastic poker chip versions, but the cast ones are still alive and well. The poker chips are cheaper especially if you are procuring and handing them out, but doubtful they will replace the enduring metal ones...

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
My modest collection. I've kept the most uninteresting and non-doxxing sides of the coins visible. I have a mix of Goat Locker, CO, and special event coins. In all honesty, I've never been much of a coin guy. I always gravitated towards belt buckles and Zippos. I also buy my dad a ball cap for every ship I serve on so he has something to wear when he goes fishing.

View attachment 26260
The USS Zephyr one is very nice.

Waveoff

Per Diem Mafia
None
I need to find a way to get a new SERE coin. I think I might have misplaced it which is super frustrating.

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
A VT4 and 86 coin? How did you end up affiliated with both? Work at the wing?
Nope, he was (like me) a student at both. Not sure when you went through, but VT-4 was still a normal primary squadron in our timeframe (I winged in 2010).