• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Selling my 2/1 perch in SD

Dirty

Registered abUser
pilot
None
Contributor
Well, it has a North Park Zip, but in reality it's South Park...even better. Testing the market for an off-ramp given the family expansion, and low-ball likelihood I'll be returning West anytime after my twilight. It's a great place, tons of fun. Just under 12 minutes door to door Coronado. About the same for 32nd. A few members on the forum have rented my house and loved it. Added benny of a VA loan that you can assume at 3.5%... Please hit me up with any questions

PS. Special price for you friend!

PSS. All you future Paddles can judge Lindbergh traffic from a recliner on the deck at a very comfortable distance.

-Dirt

https://www.redfin.com/CA/San-Diego/3251-Highview-Dr-92104/home/6435486

Last edited:

Pags

N/A
pilot
Well, it has a North Park Zip, but in reality it's South Park...even better. Testing the market for an off-ramp given the family expansion, and low-ball likelihood I'll be returning West anytime after my twilight. It's a great place, tons of fun. Just under 12 minutes door to door Coronado. About the same for 32nd. A few members on the forum have rented my house and loved it. Added benny of a VA loan that you can assume at 3.5%... Please hit me up with any questions

PS. Special price for you friend!

PSS. All you future Paddles can judge Lindbergh traffic from a recliner on the deck at a very comfortable distance.

-Dirt

https://www.redfin.com/CA/San-Diego/3251-Highview-Dr-92104/home/6435486
Sweet stove!

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
That is a sweet stove! How long before the entire structure careens into the canyon?

I keed, I keed.

Dirty

Registered abUser
pilot
None
Contributor
Hah, the careening juice is worth the squeeze for the evening beverage and grilling. And the stove, painstakingly restored to all it's glory. That thing is truly awesome, they don't make them like that anymore.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'd totally be interested if I were heading to SD. Need to do another tour there before I retire.

Scruff

None
Contributor
GLWS, I'll be interested on how you liked working with REDFIN after its all said and done. I'm a couple blocks over in NP on Louisiana.

Dirty

Registered abUser
pilot
None
Contributor
Brett: I'll write post-command CNAF staff in the contract as a contingent!

Red: Not high yet, but the future's always in motion. The 3.5% was an option to assume the VA loan from way back in the anarchy FNMA heyday.

Scruff: Nice! It's a great part of town..I actually have a boutique broker handling the sale, Redfin was just a commonplace MLS steer. In fact, if you ever roll out, I'd be happy to put you two in touch if you're thinking long-term. While I was away he earned the listing through his work as my property manager.

Dirty

Registered abUser
pilot
None
Contributor
Shifting to rental here in the next week or so for all you Warner Springs folks looking to decompress before the FRS. COD brethren welcome, might consider SWO's ;-)

PM for rental details if interested. Oh, and its still for sale!