• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Selection Week

KellyDan

Hello ladies and gentleman. I am set to select out of Whiting in a couple months. I have been told that there are only 3 herc slots and 5 jet slots remaining for the fiscal year by STUCON, but some officers also say that it doesn’t matter.

Does anyone know the definitive answer? I know selection is all based on needs of the service and your performance, but I am just curious how it works. I would be beyond grateful to fly at all, but would just like a chance at my top two. Sorry if this is beat to death, or if this is disrespectful/pretentious in any way. Thank you.

Last edited:

Skinsuit

pilot
It doesn't matter. Bloom where you're planted. You're an officer first, so take care of the people you work for. Develop a community with your squadron. If you do these things, I promise you'll be happy.

KellyDan

I never realized the degree in how much it can ebb and flow, even within two months. I’ll put in good effort to finish strong and hope for the best.