• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Selected for Supply/OCS Class Dates

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
Congrats Leegator!

Now why can't they come through with MY final select? GRRRRRRR. It'll be three weeks since submission of FINDOCs tomorrow. Granted, that's still not as long as Leegator's turnaround time, but if they are final selecting people, then I have to imagine they have them all together down there....oh well. *sniff sniff*
:(

reilama

Applied for SWO/Metoc and Supply only
28/M/Non Prior
Bachelor Of Science/ Mayor Chemistry/ Minor Math
GPA 3.30

ASTB: OAR 59/6/6/5

PRT: Good Low

LOR's: Personal, Academic and current Employment

Pro Rec'd for Supply Dec 27th
Final Select April /12/2010
OCS date 22/Aug/2010

JSeibel

Pro-rec for Supply July 2010

I was pro-rec for Supply in July, just finished my security investigation and waiting on my final select letter. According to my OR I should have it in a week or two along with my OCS class date. He thinks that I'll be classed up in December or January at the latest.

Is this realistic? I noticed several posts where there is a four to six month gap between final select and class dates. Or did those individuals have a no earlier than date on their application?

I know I'm sweating the small stuff, just anxious to find out.

CosMang

I was pro-rec for Supply in July, just finished my security investigation and waiting on my final select letter. According to my OR I should have it in a week or two along with my OCS class date. He thinks that I'll be classed up in December or January at the latest.

Is this realistic?

I was pro-rec'ed by the July board and my class date is 20 Feb 2011. Unless you got incredibly lucky I would guess that your OCS date will be around that time too. Let me know what you get, it would be nice to have some Supply folks in my OCS class.

JSeibel

Found out that I will be in the March 13 OCS class. Was hoping to go sooner but am happy to be home for the holidays and for the extra time to prepare.

patsox

Has anyone submitted a package for the Jan 2011 DCO Supply Corps Board? Just curious if anyone knows the process, what the board is looking for-acq/contracting experience, prior service, adv. degree, etc.......thanks

nobes

Has anyone submitted a package for the Jan 2011 DCO Supply Corps Board? Just curious if anyone knows the process, what the board is looking for-acq/contracting experience, prior service, adv. degree, etc.......thanks

I submitted for the December boards. I'm 22 with no prior military experience and I have a 3.37 gpa in Business Admin., OAR of 56, and three strong non military recommendations. The recruiter said I was competitive but who knows what that actually means. I don't think prior experience is necessary if the rest of your application is good enough

ODSCandidate

OCSCandidate
Next Supply Board?

Anyone know when the next Supply Board is? The processor never processed my app, so I'm waiting for the next board. How the heck can you be 4 months waiting and not know to process someone's application? HOpe someone can help me, thanks in advance and congratulations to all those who made it last board.

borednstoked

Little late to read this post but I applied for January Board and was notified today of Pro Rec. So far the process has been the same as others like IW and SWO I was non-select for in November, no changes thus far. Will keep you posted.

I'm not certain what exactly they look for but here's my summary.....

I'm 29, prior Navy AT2 (4 yrs), B.S. Business Administration maj. Information Systems, 3.67GPA with Presidential Recognition Award, followed by a couple years with a Big-4 Accounting Firm (IT Advisory Services) and a couple more as financial systems analyst with another Int'l org.

ASTB Scores from 2006 55 5 5

rsg10

Anyone have a OCS date of 15 May 2011? I am selected for Supply, and am told I should class up in Oct/Nov for NSCS.

borednstoked

Anyone have a OCS date of 15 May 2011? I am selected for Supply, and am told I should class up in Oct/Nov for NSCS.

Hey Congrats! That is soon. When were you pro rec'd? I'm still waiting for the background check to finish. Had to retake the prints Friday.