• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Selected for Supply/OCS Class Dates

INDY500

Congrats Samurai! My application was sent Oct 18. NavyJeff, could you let me know when you hear something from the review board? This way I can judge about when I should hear. Thanks

navyjeff94

Final Select for Supply - 23 Apr 05 class
I contacted my NRD and they ran a PORT report for me. Currently, my package is with the Supply Community Managers.

leegator

Great News

Just got the phone call from my recruiter today at 2:36pm that I was Pro-Reced for Supply, start Findocs very soon..OOO GoOdy, Im happier than a bus load of fat girls on the way to the Ricky Martin concert :icon_smil

airgreg

low bypass axial-flow turbofan with AB driver
pilot
leegator said:
Just got the phone call from my recruiter today at 2:36pm that I was Pro-Reced for Supply, start Findocs very soon..OOO GoOdy, Im happier than a bus load of fat girls on the way to the Ricky Martin concert :icon_smil

Can I borrow that?

Seriously, congrats. The difficult part is ahead of you.

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
Congratualtions man. Hopefully that means I will be getting my final call from my recruiter soon. I was pro-selected, and am now awaiting the final word. I heard the boards would be meeting this week. Im me some time gator. I think we talked before you applied.

navyjeff94

For Those Pro rec'd Supply and are still waiting on Final Select

If anyone here is pending final select for Supply, I was informed by my NRD that CNRC is still very behind. They are supposed to be pushing out those who have been pro rec'd and giving us the final word during the next few days. Just thought I'd pass on what I knew.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
I received word of my final select two days ago (on the first of FEB). Let me know Jeff!

navyjeff94

I was thinking that most of the people I have read that have been notified about their final selects are in the BDCP program. Since I did not apply BDCP, I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it.

leegator

The Word Is In

Just got the word of my Final Select. I turned in application on Dec. 13th, got pro reced on Jan. 18th and final selected on March 7th. My class date is April 9th. Cant wait. Thanks to all for your help in the process :icon_smil

bbell

Congrats leegator! I sure wish the Intel and Crypto communities could be as expedient as Supply.