• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Selected for Supply/OCS Class Dates

destsup

Anyone been selected lately? If so when was your application sent off? Mine has been out for about 2 1/2 weeks.

Natedog100

Final Selected Yesterday. I had already been pro'recd a couple of months ago. I just found out I was not accepted for my first choice and told my recruiter to go ahead with the second. It took about a week after that to get my final select. My OCS date is December 4th.

Gryphon

hey samurai,

my package has been in for a little over 2 weeks now. still no word. somewhere either on this forum or at the Navy OCS forum i heard the Supply board was getting together on Aug 26 (last Thursday) but hopefully we'll hear soon. i've been just trying to run and stay in shape so when or should i say "if i get pro-rec", i want to knock out the PRT the next day.

waiting isn't fun but its part of the process. good luck to you.

G

Samurai

Yeah, I saw that they were getting together on the 26th too... kind of odd that they'd meet on a thursday, however, I hope that's right. I wish there was a way we could find out for sure... guess we'll just have to wait for the word.

Gryphon

yeah me let me know if you hear anything. and i will do the same. i am going to call my recruiter today(monday) just to follow up. are you still in school now? when are you available for start date?

Samurai

I am available for OCS in Oct '06, so that'll put me in FY '07. I applied for Crypto as 1st choice and Supply as 2nd. What about you?

Gryphon

i'm out of college. 23 years old. available for OCS whenever accepted(again, if accepted). didn't call my recruiter today. busy with some stuff, but will tomorrow.

Samurai

I talked to my recruiter on the phone yesterday... he said that the boards don't have scheduled times that they meet... that kinda contrasts what I've heard on here. Have you talked to your recruiter yet?

destsup

It took me 5 months to get a pro rec. However, they lost my application, which probaby slowed things down. Funny thing is I live in memphis, which is about 20 minutes from millington. Anyway, I am about to finish my fin docs this week. Pro rec'ed on august 31.

Gryphon

hey samurai,

sorry it took me so long to get back to you. i called my recruiter on friday. still no word he said.

Gryphon

hey destsup,

just curious, have you heard anything regarding your final selection for supply? i saw that you got pro'recd in late august. wow this supply thread has been dead for a while.

cierno31

supply officer chances

I am currently enlisted in the Navy's Nuclear Program in Charleston, SC. I am an ET, third class. I recently took the OAR at my command and scored a 40. I have a degree in Finance from San Diego State University but my GPA was rather mediocre (2.98). I am taking the OAR a second time in late November. What type of OAR scores do I need to be competitive based on my low college GPA? What are my overall chances of getting picked up for supply officer? Any information would help, thank you.

Samurai

They typically look at the "whole person", so your GPA may not be as bad as you think.

PS: I was pro-rec'd yesterday!!! woohoo! (FINALLY!)