• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Selected for Supply/OCS Class Dates

cjettaf

BLACK SHOES
froggy,

who are you? i probably see you everyday. i've got 9 years prior and couldn't quite demonstrate prowess behind the yoke at IFS. as you might imagine, i don't wanna get out at this point of my career--wife and two kids. you know the deal. please offer me some kinda advice.

frogggystyle

Daaaaaaaaaahahahahaha. Sonnyb...man, it figures I didn't make the connection until you made yourself known. I'm a rock, I swear. hehe

nater

I wanted to bump this one and also see if anyone has been recently (this month - February) final selected for Supply. I'm out here waiting with a pro-rec (almost two months now), but don't know much longer 'till I have word, one way or the other. Any info would help. Thanks :icon_tong

BigSkyGuy

ENS, SC, USNR
I just received notification of my pro-rec. I submitted first week of March and heard today, April 14. Six weeks. I've already been to MEPS (confident of us, wasn't it) and will take a PRT this week, sign some final documents and submit the FINDOCS. Hopefully the wait won't be too long!

BigSkyGuy

ENS, SC, USNR
Not BDCP

I submitted directly for OCS. BDCP is not available to me...I'm 32 and graduated from college with a finance degree in 1996. Good luck! I'm sure you'll hear something soon!

justmeryan@yahoo.com

I just got my pro rec for supply today, 15APR. I submitted my app on 10MAR. 5 weeks. I had a 3.8 in Buisness Admin with a 62 on the ASTB (OAR Score). My wife is an active duty 0-3 in Intel, so that helped and I had 3 LORs from flag officers, 2 o-5's, and one from a CAPT. Just wanted to let you guys know the time frame and my stats in case you are trying to gauge this for yourself. I graduate next June, I am 28.

BigSkyGuy

ENS, SC, USNR
Supply Stats

Beckner,

My scores are as follows:

OAR - 59
AQR - 8
PFAR - 8
NFOFAR - 7

I had a 3.38 GPA in Business Administration/Finance, graduated in 1996. I have 8 years of commercial banking experience as a commercial/agri-business loan officer managing a large loan portfolio as well as managing the loan operations area of our branch. I am also the branch Security Officer and I have been and am actively involved in various community activities (I have served on the Board of Directors or Committees of several non-profits and held officer positions). I had letters of recommendation from a retired USAF Colonel and two professional recommendations from industry peers who are further up the career ladder, one of whom hired me and is now with a different financial institution. I have an extensive background in sports, specifically competitive swimming which I coached for 9 years locally. That's me in a nutshell I guess.

BSG

yvetter78

Does anybody know if they are accepting BDCP applicants for 2007 slos? And what are they looking for in a candidate right now?

soccer16

swearing in

I just wanted to know what the process of "swearing in" is. After you get selected, people have been saying that they "swear in" a few days later. Also, after swearing in, do you just wait to hear for your OCS class date?