• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Selected, But i missed to disclose a transcript

jacobs

i got selected on sta-21 but i missed a transcript to include in the package, what do i do? what are the consequences?

das

Contributor
Submit it and explain that it was an oversight, if it indeed was...not much else that can be done.

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
If you were selected with missing items from your package, pat yourself on the back and STFU...the board had their chance to look at you and you passed...no need to disqualify yourself.

nzachman

Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
Speaking from the non-prior side but still having to go through the application process....

If it is a huge difference in overall GPA, i.e. .2 or more, then it is probably good to disclose that info.

If it is minute, .01 or .02, then in the grand scheme of things it will not matter so just go on with your life.

However, this is all negated if you missing transcript actually boosts your overall GPA; in which case I do not know why you would even ask.........but I am assuming that it hurts your GPA

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
I know a couple people who didn't submit all their transcripts, they're currently in flight school, I wouldn't worry about it.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
This thread makes my head hurt:

"Selected, But i missed to disclose a transcript" i got selected on sta-21 but i missed a transcript to include in the package, what do i do? what are the consequences?

the big prob though its from another branch of service that i didnt disclosed.....

....So are you missing a transcript you never got...or did you forget to include one in your package submission? How do you "miss to disclose"?

grammarbadgevf4.jpg