• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Search for OC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven Ruiz

I am trying to locate a buddy of mine that was stationed with me at HC8 in Norfolk, VA.
I have heard that he just graduated OCS and is waiting in the pool for API.

ENS Chad Hoover. He was an AT2, aircrewman.

Does anyone have any idea how i can locate him or anyone know him at API??

Thank you in advance.

Steven

Falcaner

DCA "Don't give up the ship"
If he is a Fo i do belive that i have run into a few times in A-pool. So he is currently waitting for API. I know flght managment keeps recall numbers but i dont think they give them out. If he has been stashed you might be able to call him there.

Edited by - falcaner on 12/15/2001 15:44:45

Steven Ruiz

Falcaner,

Can you get me the phone number for the quaterdeck or somewhere i can leave a messege for him? I would really appreciate it if you can get that for me.

Thanks,

Steven

Steven Ruiz

Falcaner,

Can you get me the phone number for the quaterdeck or somewhere i can leave a messege for him? I would really appreciate it if you can get that for me.

Thanks,

Steven

Falcaner

i dont have the number for the quarter deck but the number for flight managment is (850)-452-3542. This is probaly your best best because you can leave a mesaage there and I am 90% sure he will get it.

Steven Ruiz

Thanks Sean!

I will try the number....sir? lol just kidding! When are you scheduled to start API? What do they have you doing now? You must have a lot of free time, uh?

[/quote]

Steven

Falcaner

Hey steven,
You have a fair amount of free time on your hands which is a nice change of pace after you finish OCS. but i am ready to start API. I spoke with LT Ulmer who runs flight managment and he told me i should class up a week or too after i get back from vacation. oh and for your other questionthey put to you work all over the place on base. but that i about it later

Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.