• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Scholarship and flight contracts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon Kelly

I am a student at VMI and I am trying for a three year scholarship. My question is, if I get it can I still apply for a guarenteed flight contract or is that only for PLC option. My rotc major said I can get it either way. What do you all know

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
I trust you are a marine option mid. I know that the marines mids that graduated when I did all had contracts. They had to make a certain grade on the ASTB to get the contract. Talk to your MOI at you unit for the specifics.

gl

nburkle

You can definitely get a contract as a marine option. I forget the minimum scores, but they are all 6's and 5's I believe. Good luck

4thgen

I am a MO and I am applying for a flight contract. The minimums are 5, 6, 6 and 40 for all four of the numbers, that matter. I know a 2nd LT that graduated last year from my unit and hat a flight contract and he was a 3-yr scholarship student. So the answer is yes, it is possible to obtain a flight contract w/out being a 4 yr scholarship MO.

Status
Not open for further replies.