• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SAY IT AIN'T SO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen

I recently heard that the Navy is suspending the T-34 flights at ACES because of the Greeneville incdent.( Heck, I want to fly not drive A Sub) I hope its just a rumor, because I am really looking forward to that portion of ACES. By the way is anyone out there going to OCS in may?

Stephen J. Hall

Kyle McWhirter

I just asked this question in another post...I am scheduled for OCS on 02Jun and will probably make a trip for ACES in May as well. Let me know when you are going down. I need to speak with my recruiter this week and do the ceremony.

Stephen

Hey Kyle,
I head for ACES this upcoming Sunday, and after that I'll have a couple of weeks at home until I report to OCS in May. So it seems we may just miss each other, but when I get back I'll let you know if ACES was worth the expense. But even if it isn't I'm getting a week away from work, and I'm getting paid while I'm there. Fly NAVY!!

Stephen J. Hall

Dave Shutter

Do you get paid for ACES?!? I haven't heard this before. If so that's real good news, I'm not really in the position to go a week without getting paid.

D

Stephen

I'm getting about $385.00, I guess it's because I'm driving my own vehicle from Valdosta to Pensacola, about a 5hr drive for me. But my recruiter mailed me my orders and with it a travel voucher and how much I will be alloted when I get back.

Stephen J. Hall

unfUSN

I just got my NFO slot and OCS date for June 2nd. I guess I'll see ya there!

I just asked this question in another post...I am scheduled for OCS on 02Jun and will probably make a trip for ACES in May as well. Let me know when you are going down. I need to speak with my recruiter this week and do the ceremony.

[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.