• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SATs and NROTC Question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecks

Are my SAT scores needed in order to apply for BDCP?

Is it possible to apply for both BDCP and NROTC?

Thanks in advance.

Kycntryboy

pilot
You need any "enterance scores" on your application, this includes, SAT, ACT, MCAT or whatever. Not sure about the other question though, but I would say no because that would be like double-dipping and they may not like that.
banghead_125.gif

DairyCreamer

Well, the fact that BDCP and NROTC are fundamentally different situations as well means it would be impossible to be in both.

In NROTC, you can get a scholarship or not, and if you complete the program, you get out of college and are comissioned as an Engisn. For BDCP, you still have to go to OCS far as I'm aware.

There are other situations that would seem to negate the possibility of being NROTC and BDCP simultaneously as well.

~Nate

Originally posted by northtouk
You need any "enterance scores" on your application, this includes, SAT, ACT, MCAT or whatever. Not sure about the other question though, but I would say no because that would be like double-dipping and they may not like that.
banghead_125.gif

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
The question Ecks seems to be asking is if its okay to APPLY to both, not be in both. I would say you could probably apply to both, but if you say, got into ROTC, you'd probably have to tell your recruiter that you're not going into BDCP.

Status
Not open for further replies.