• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Safe for solo test

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmkk111

I studied the FWOP. That is the majority of the test. It's common sense kind of questions. Ask other students that have taken it and they'll be able to gouge you up.

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
if you are at corpus, both test are a check in the box. nothing that required advanced studying or any higher brain power.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
there was a safe for solo test? I don't remember one.....is it at the SFS brief? If so, it's probably one of those "congrats you all passed the test" kind of briefs.

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
squeeze said:
there was a safe for solo test? I don't remember one.....is it at the SFS brief? If so, it's probably one of those "congrats you all passed the test" kind of briefs.

Exactly

Same thing with the VNAV brief/test

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
that class got canceled... we showed up, he said you passed and we went home... about 30sec of time spent total.... damn that was a hard class.

virtu050

P-8 Bubba
pilot
wtf, i had to take both tests... not that they were hard or anything. There should be gouge out there on the whiting course rules test though i wouldn't recommend using it because you'll want to actually KNOW the course rules prior to FAM1.

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
exactly. This has to be 10 characters to post so this should be more than enough now

Status
Not open for further replies.