• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ROTC Midshipmen Exchange Privileges

Status
Not open for further replies.

viv

Midshipman 4/Trash
Are NROTC midshipmen allowed to shop at websites like navy-nex.com or aafes.com ?

I know we are allowed to go on base and buy stuff from the stores there, but I would like to be able to buy some stuff online too. The website won't let me log in with my SSN and DOB. Is this because I've only been in the USNR for two months??

Post if you have any insight on this.....

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
You are allowed to. I had the same problem, kind of a pain in the butt, but if I remember correctly (this was 3 yrs ago) all you have to do is call the 800# for the nex online and ask them what the deal is. They will say that they need verification that you are in the navy. I did this by faxing them a copy (front and back) of my military ID, with a letter from the NROTC command stating my affiliation with the navy. It took a while but I got in.

Just be warned, dealing with the nex phone customer service is enough to induce a brain hemorage! LOL Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.