• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Room Available in Ventura (close to NAS Point Mugu)

JEFE

None
I've got a bedroom available in the 2br/2ba condo I'm renting in downtown Ventura. The complex has a pool and hot tub and is a 5-10 minute walk to the bars, shops, and resturants downtown, 5 minutes further to the beach. About 30 minutes door to door to the hangars at Mugu.

You'll get your own bathroom and a parking spot in the garage. There's also some storage space in the garage for camping gear/ surfboards or whatever. Living room/ kitchen/ dining room all furnished and there's a nice balcony with my grill that you're free to use. I'll add some pictures later, on detachment currently. Looking to get about 750 for the room.

I'm a LT NFO with VX-30. This would be a good fit for someone out of flight school who didn't have all the living room stuff yet or someone looking for a place between deployments. Ventura is nice because it's not a Navy town and has a lot to do with a small downtown, great surf spot, and a ton of good hiking nearby in the Los Padres.

JEFE

None
I've actually decided to move elsewhere, so the whole place will be available from the current landlords on May 1st. Large 2BR condo ( ~1600ft^2) with 2 car garage, I was renting for 2,050 Let me know if you are looking and I will get you in touch with the landlord.