• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Roger Ball, good and not-so-good questions about the world of "Paddles"

phrogpilot73

OK, since no-one else will - I'll answer the little fairy's question... It's #10 - "Top Gun Anthem" by Harold Faltermeyer/Steve Stevens.

Yes, you're a homo - and you have a 42% chance of getting jets.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
I've got a question. When the LSO raises the handle with the trigger on it above his head, what is it and what's he doing?

WishICouldFly

UO Future Pork Chop
Blur, you got your answer...now flee this thread like there's no tomorrow! You may still escape the brunt of the flames.

blur

A-pool
That wasn't what I was looking for, but I've lost hope that I will ever get it. I think I'll take your wise advice. Let the thread die.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I've got a question. When the LSO raises the handle with the trigger on it above his head, what is it and what's he doing?

If you are serious, its the trigger for the foul deck lights....LSO can visually signal a waveoff with it. These are red and green lights on either side of the TD zone, which glow green for a clear deck, and blink red for foul deck. I believe the airboss also has control of these, though I could be mistaken

MasterBates

Shall we sentence him to "Death by Manatee"?
FatChick.jpg