• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Rewarding or Mundane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
It's a very selective community and part of the interview process of getting into the community is having the 15XX, who's doing the interview, is to find out if you’re basically worthy enough and knowledgeable about what your ready to get yourself into.

I'm sure you mean 152X, because a 151X is AEDO (which is only available to Pilot/NFO lat xfers), and I doubt they have anything to do with 152X selection.

Wannab_a1525

I'm sure you mean 152X, because a 151X is AEDO (which is only available to Pilot/NFO lat xfers), and I doubt they have anything to do with 152X selection.

I believe the last two selection boards for 1515 and 1525, everyone on the board was a 1525! There were only four people, three of which i know personally and they're 1525's.

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
I believe the last two selection boards for 1515 and 1525, everyone on the board was a 1525! There were only four people, three of which i know personally and they're 1525's.

So you're talking strictly for reserves? Because now all active duty is regular Navy so it's 1520, and 1510. Like I said before, 1510s aren't selected off the street, they're pilots and NFOs that are picked up on a later transfer/redesignation board.

Wannab_a1525

So you're talking strictly for reserves? Because now all active duty is regular Navy so it's 1520, and 1510. Like I said before, 1510s aren't selected off the street, they're pilots and NFOs that are picked up on a later transfer/redesignation board.

I'm "1515 and 1525", i never said anything about active duty, go back and re-read my post. "1515 and 1525" are reserves designators.

Status
Not open for further replies.