• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Restaurants

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Still open... they close at about 1300 or 1400 everyday, and closed on Sundays altogether. I think they may be closed on Mondays as well. Go on Thursdays and get the Wimpy Burger. Don't ask what it is, just order, be amazed, then enjoy!

I got the Wimpy burger today. I split it with one of my friends and even then I couldn't finish my half. It was delicious, but soooooooo much food! Does anyone here know of anybody who has actually completely consumed one?

e6bflyer

Used to Care
pilot
Wasabi House is pretty good for sushi if you're up in the Milton area.

Agreed. I think as good or better than Dharma and you don't have to drive down to Pensacola if you live up near Whiting. I tried some of their other menu items and they were good as well. Plus, after watching Lost, I have a hard time eating anything associated with the name Dharma.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Pensacola and Burritos, do these things go together? My goto chains, Chipotle & Qdoba, aren't in town, and Mo's Southwest Grill blows. I've almost broken down and driven to Tuscaloosa for some Chipotle and "other things" that might be in a college town. Any thoughts?

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
Pensacola and Burritos, do these things go together? My goto chains, Chipotle & Qdoba, aren't in town, and Mo's Southwest Grill blows. I've almost broken down and driven to Tuscaloosa for some Chipotle and "other things" that might be in a college town. Any thoughts?

Synix we need to get together and talk and plan. I feel the same way....w/ no Qdoba or at least Chipotle as a backup, I am at a lost.

jtmedli

pilot
In their defense, the Mo's in Wisconsin was better. Another case of Franchises being different from place to place.

The one here is pretty good, but $9 for a burrito, some crappy chips, and drink? That's a little pricey if you ask me. Luckily, the closest one to me has all sorts of deals (pretty much everyday) for 5.99 burrito/quesadilla combos. When I go other places though, there are no deals to be had!!

It's not that hard to make your own burritos...

People do that? :icon_long

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
It's not that hard to make your own burritos...

Yes but thats like convincing yourself that the ugly girl you're hooking up with is actually a centerfold. Sure, in your mind you can probably fool yourself, but deep down inside, you'll always know its not what your mind thinks it is. Have you had the 3 cheese queso at Qdoba....its orgasmic. No way if I made it would it turn out the same.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
I cook my own food most nights, and I'm pretty damn good at it too. That doesn't change the fact I want a barbacoa fajita burrito, black beans, hot salsa, light cheese and sour cream. It's comforting...