• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Report Dates for TBS

SemperFi88

I am curious to know what everyone's TBS dates are. I report on 5 July 2011. Is anyone else reporting on or around that date?

candidate2010

Firedude, Sorry for the late response. Went to Seniors a few days after my last post. Anyway, I commissioned through PLC at the end of Aug and I am going to be in Charlie Company as well.

chefmike

After years of Brainwashing by me, my oldest just got his Service Selection and Contract for Marine Pilot out of the boat school. TBS here he comes. :)

MattWSU

pilot
Contributor
Any newly minted 2ndLt's on here with a TBS date? My BUMED is cleared but I'm still waiting on NAMI so I won't commission for AT LEAST four months.

ridehard721

I'm waiting on NAMI as well and should be commissioning in February. Two of my boys are commissioning on the 22nd and wont be heading to TBS until October 2012

Same situation here. Waiting on Nami. Everyone that I know of that has commissioned in the last month have gotten October 2012. I find it kind of hard to believe that the June july and sept. classes are filled already but it seems to be the case.

MattWSU

pilot
Contributor
I'm waiting on NAMI as well and should be commissioning in February. Two of my boys are commissioning on the 22nd and wont be heading to TBS until October 2012

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you have to wait four months from NAMI PQ to commission?

Aspro23

I was originally a PLC-12, graduated college a year early so my OSO moved me into PLC-11 with the hope to Direct Commission at the graduation from seniors on 8 July. Didn't happen, finally commissioned yesterday and my appointment says class 4-12. The Capt. said he believes that us Dec 2012. He chalked the long wait up to being a flight contract.
I am trying to verify that Dec is correct, I am on the TBS website but can't find it yet. If anyone can assist with this it would be appreciated. Trying not to get bummed that it would be a total of an 18 month wait, actually seeing the O-1E and 7599 on paper helps