• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

REJECTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found out that I was rejected for BDCP for NFO. I'm a senior, so I can't re-apply for BDCP anymore, but I'm going to re-apply just for OCS. I really want to get in and I'm really upset that I didn't. Anyway, he said I just have to update my motivational statement and we can send it in again. But, I also took a class in Washington DC at American U. and I was wondering if I will need that trascript sent too even though I'm not going to BDCP anymore. I suppose so huh? Ugh, I'm just sad right now.....

kevin

well to say that sucks is an understatement. but the door's not shut...like you said, just go for ocs, you'll get it eventually.

RobNLa

Littledancerus,

Don't get discouraged. To answer your question, yes you do have to include the transcript from American U.

Good luck with the resubmit,
Rob

SaiyanCivic

Originally posted by littledancerus
Ugh, I'm just sad right now.....

dont get discouraged. you have made senior and that is something to brag about alone. remember, God has a plan for everyone. just put your trust and faith in him.

SKSR Lowe
EODMU-7

Status
Not open for further replies.