• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

REJECTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

thepilot33

Well, I got my results today, not good. Turns out my medical never made it to the board. So it looks like I am waiting for OCC-185. Good luck to all those who are heading to Quantico in OCT.
Derek

perchul

Bummer, don't let it get you to down man. Had the waiver got in you would of made it, just hang in there for next one. We'll see,maybe we'll being going to 185 together

Spin

SNA in Meridian
Sorry man .... was it your ENTIRE medical physical or a waiver for something in particular??

thepilot33

I passed the flight physical and have only a tattoo wavier. Apparently the problem is that my recruiter tried to use a Air Force physical that I took back in March to replace the Navy flight physical for the time being. I even went to Buffalo MEP’s and took a few eye exams that the AF did not include in their physical just to make the physical as complete as possible. You see, I took the Navy physical only about four weeks ago in Providence and the results did not make it to the board in time for OCC-184.

reapergm

Man, Sorry bro. Its seems like there were alot of application fouls such as that for this board. Alot of people seem to be having the same problem with things missing. Youll be find for 185, just look at it like thats the only reason you didnt get selected, and that now youll just have more time to prepare and train.

esday1

He'll dazzle you with terms like "Code Red."
I'm in the same boat. I took the MEPS physical back in April, spent a few months getting a waiver approved, and I'm now trying to get my flight physical scheduled. See you in 185.

Status
Not open for further replies.