• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

recruiter location

Status
Not open for further replies.

sublime259

i got a question about which recruiter to go to. Im going to be a junior at ERAU and was wondering if i should go to an officer recruiter in daytona or the one in NYC. I already took the ASTB in NYC, but the problem is that its a 2 1/2 hr bus ride away :icon_rage PLUS, when i went there for an appointment with a recruiter, there werent any there, so I just ended up taking the test and leaving. I havent been back there since, and am leaning towards sticking with one around daytona. I know there arent any in daytona, but does anyone know if there is one in orlando? (40 min drive vs. 2 1/2 hr!!!) I'd also appreciate any advise on which one to go to (NYC or florida) Thanks!

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
There's only a reserve recruiting center in Orlando, you're best bet is Jacksonville. I was stashed there after OCS for 3 weeks.

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
They recruit people into the reserve vice active duty, yeah, yeah, all new Ensigns are "USNR" but you're still obligated X years active duty. These guys recruit people who want to do the whole one weekend a month two weeks a year thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.