• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Reconsiderations

exNavyOffRec

So submit a letter to the board with what I have done since August, and include my ASTB score behind the letter? Where on the package does the Commanding Officer sign? Also am I correct in understanding the reconsideration can be sent at any time or is it sent to the next available board? Thank you for your help!

You need to get that answer from the fleet processor, he is the one that will accept or reject your application, there are just too many variables such as how old are your LOR's, when did you sign the application, etc.....

SHART

You need to get that answer from the fleet processor, he is the one that will accept or reject your application, there are just too many variables such as how old are your LOR's, when did you sign the application, etc.....

Okay, thank you!

SHART

Good luck bud!

Thank you. Trying to get ahold of the fleet processor isnt an easy task. With that I'm trying to decide if I do a reconsideration or just reapply for the upcoming board, although that will be less than six months due to the timeline of boards.

R.Dougie

Live•Laugh•Love
So submit a letter to the board with what I have done since August, and include my ASTB score behind the letter? Where on the package does the Commanding Officer sign? Also am I correct in understanding the reconsideration can be sent at any time or is it sent to the next available board? Thank you for your help!
I spoke with Mr. Celestin and he says to have a standard Navy format letter addressed to the board from you. Then add a list of new enclosures of anything new. Example: Enclosure 1- Reasons you should be considered...what have you accomplished since non selection? Enclosure 2- Co Endorsement Page 9 and 10 Enclosure 3-Personal Statement Enclosure 4- New Interviews...etc. Email ocsquestions@navy.mil they should respond on Monday or Tuesday.

Joselo_0084

I have called a few times yesterday to no avail. I will try again today as well. I do have a Lieutenant in my command who I have asked and is doing research as well as he is unfamiliar with the process. I have tried multiple avenues before posting on here in hopes someone has completed the process.
Contact Mr. Paul Celestin. He's a the OCS processor at CNRC.