• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Recommendations for Medical Letter Problem

I am not sure if you are confused or typed something you didn't meant to, but N3M cannot issue a letter without having the physical from MEPS, so if you have rec'd a letter from N3M then there is nothing you need from MEPS.

If you already rec'd a letter from N3M then your application should be at board.

So what are you waiting on?
My bad for the confusion, still a little unfamiliar with the process. N3M received my record at the end of Nov, so I guess I'm waiting on the PQ letter from N3M then my packet should be good to go

exNavyOffRec

My bad for the confusion, still a little unfamiliar with the process. N3M received my record at the end of Nov, so I guess I'm waiting on the PQ letter from N3M then my packet should be good to go

The turn-around time from N3M is normally pretty fast, your recruiter should be asking questions through proper channels at this point.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I was informed the only thing he or I could do was wait. Is there a way to press the issue with N3M?
There are ways they can ask and find out the status, but 3 weeks is a bit excessive unless @RUFiO181 knows of issues going on at N3M

N3M has been unusually slow because they are not only reviewing current records, but also records from folks challenging the last N3M Doctor’s disqualifications (there are a lot).

N3M has been unusually slow because they are not only reviewing current records, but also records from folks challenging the last N3M Doctor’s disqualifications (there are a lot).
Really appreciate the insight. I wish there was something I could do but sounds like I’ll likely be missing this board