• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Recent BOOST/NSI participants.

pilot_hopeful20

I was just wondering if someone could tell me about how boost and nsi are now. i've seen older posts about them but no new ones. Do you automatically go to boost or can you request it? any info would be great. thank you.

pilot_hopeful20

See here for info on BOOST. You will see why all the posts are old.

oh.. thank you and you're right now i do understand why they are all old. i have another question. if i take calculus and calculus based physics before entering the sta-21 program would i have to do it through the program or as long as i have the credits would it be fine. thank you

OC/EMC

oh.. thank you and you're right now i do understand why they are all old. i have another question. if i take calculus and calculus based physics before entering the sta-21 program would i have to do it through the program or as long as i have the credits would it be fine. thank you

If it is in your transcript, AND you passed it with a 'D' or better, then you are good to go unless it is a requirement for your degree, then you would need to ensure it is transferable to your new college. g2g?

pilot_hopeful20

If it is in your transcript, AND you passed it with a 'D' or better, then you are good to go unless it is a requirement for your degree, then you would need to ensure it is transferable to your new college. g2g?

thank you. how recently did you go through NSI? what was it like?

OC/EMC

thank you. how recently did you go through NSI? what was it like?

Too long ago....'08 Some of these guys on here have more up to date info. It reminded me of a lite version of A-school. I had several posts on this board where I went into great detail about my NSI time. Sorry, I don't have the memory or time to retype everything.

EM1(SW/AW) Hab

Starts off like boot camp but has a slight twist...the class runs itself, but gets some re-enforced physical training to re-militarize them. About week three things start mellowing out and it is like a crazy school that you always have a quiz or a test coming up. Lots of stupid stuff you have to do like march and sing. Gets easier as time goes, and will probably end up being a great learning experience for a wide variety of reasons. I am in this year's class...we graduate in 13 days. Hope this helps!

pilot_hopeful20

Starts off like boot camp but has a slight twist...the class runs itself, but gets some re-enforced physical training to re-militarize them. About week three things start mellowing out and it is like a crazy school that you always have a quiz or a test coming up. Lots of stupid stuff you have to do like march and sing. Gets easier as time goes, and will probably end up being a great learning experience for a wide variety of reasons. I am in this year's class...we graduate in 13 days. Hope this helps!

HAB- That helped a lot i'm just trying to prepare myself for everything i was applying this year but our ship hates to be on land for some reason and i was unable to take the SAT or ACT in time so i have to wait until next year. My divo told me they can ask you any at all about the program or anything so i was just trying to get a complete understanding of what everything is like. The site gives some information about it but i like the personal view on it. i appreciate it.

pilot_hopeful20

Too long ago....'08 Some of these guys on here have more up to date info. It reminded me of a lite version of A-school. I had several posts on this board where I went into great detail about my NSI time. Sorry, I don't have the memory or time to retype everything.

it's ok. thank you for the insight anyway.