• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

RCLF change

Wickle

Hello, I just graduated TBS and was assigned a RCLF region. I was assigned northeast Asia, but was wondering if I can get it changed to Southeast Asia as I am fluent in southeast Asian languages.

If possible, how does one change it? Or request? I feel like I would benefit the MC more as I grew up in that culture.

Duc'-guy25

pilot
I don't think your career is going to suffer from this dude; RCLF isn't that big of a deal.

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
Hello, I just graduated TBS and was assigned a RCLF region. I was assigned northeast Asia, but was wondering if I can get it changed to Southeast Asia as I am fluent in southeast Asian languages.

If possible, how does one change it? Or request? I feel like I would benefit the MC more as I grew up in that culture.

It is possible to change them. I am an active duty linguist and we had guys that spoke Korean or Farsi getting south Africa or Eastern European. I will PM you a few names that you may be able to contact to get that changed.