• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Quite possibly the ugliest plane ever...

Super Hornet 88

This one was hideous looking...
x-32-hover2.jpg

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
This is probably up there on the list for ugliest aircraft.
v-22-dvic281-s.jpg

That bird is a thing of beauty.

Showing a folded picture is like showing a picture of a supermodel taking a dump: only pretty if you're into that kind of thing. Not the most flattering view.

Anyway, she's competing against helicopters in the looks department. I love helos, but pretty aircraft they are not. The 22 is pretty sexy by comparison.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Kool-aid's okay if you mix in some vodka. Rum would probably work too.

I flew phrogs before Ospreys, and I signed up for AW way back then. Changing my handle now would just confuse.

You don't need kool-aid to like the Osprey--I can blow past a 46 with nacelles not even at 45-deg.

Zilch

This...is...Caketown!
That bird is a thing of beauty.

Showing a folded picture is like showing a picture of a supermodel taking a dump: only pretty if you're into that kind of thing. Not the most flattering view.

Anyway, she's competing against helicopters in the looks department. I love helos, but pretty aircraft they are not. The 22 is pretty sexy by comparison.

F that! The Cobra is a sexy beast.