• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Question..

Status
Not open for further replies.

austinfalnes

Can anyone tell me how long the wait was from being pro rec'd for BDCP, and when you took the enlited oath/started getting paid?

Thanks...

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
this question has been asked a bunch. try using the search function, you can probably find all you need.

after the pro rec it took me a month or two to swear in (can't remember for sure). after that it took about 2 months to start getting paid.

navsup

BDCP Supply
gpt pro rec on july 25th, took oath on oct 1st still dont quite have my pay straightened out. having some problems with bah

version2point0

BAH problems = welcome to the navy :) i had the same but mine were worked out in 2 months. i started getting paid 6 weeks after i swore in (because pay is ONLY on 1st and 15th) so the sooner you get your paperwork in the faster you will get paid. your pay is always retroactive so your first check is a lot of money. then wehn they fix your BAH problems, you will get another big check. grin and bear it and you will get paid in the end.

-v2.0

Ryanlbcgm

None
I have been pro rec'd for NFO, does anyone know if it is possible to move up to pilot? and if so how?

Status
Not open for further replies.