• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Question on Resubmitting your package

Status
Not open for further replies.

gq

When you resubmit is there anything special or different that the selection board looks for? I was planning on changing LOR'S and tweaking my motoivational statement. And is there anything special to include in the "letter of reconsideration"? Im looking for some advice. Thanks!!

Meridiani

My recruiter told me that there are no set guidelines for the letter of reconsideration. I used it to tell the selection board why I would like the opportunity to be an NFO, and what qualificiations I have that make me a competitive applicant.

Good luck!

Hudson

They want to see that you have worked on improving your package. Bring up what ever scores you can and write about why you will be a great naval officer.
Good Luck

Dave Shutter

When I re-submitted I was only told the letter is so the board knows that YOU actually want your package re-submitted. There's been some shadiness in the past where Rec's have sent packages back in for guys who've given up and moved on with the hope of getting quota pts. or whatever. Guy never shows up for OCS, oh well. If your Rec' is really in your corner then he should tell you what needs fixing be it PRT, test scores or whatever. Your college transcript and your physical are the only things you really can't do anything about so just try to put a better foot forward on your re-submit. Take a another look at your motivational statement; are you telling them WHY you want be in the Navy or WHAT you have to offer them? Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.