• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Prt

nikiterp86

Pro-rec'd INTEL!!!!!
Depends on the recruiter. You don't have to take it til after Pro-rec, but some recruiters want you to get it out of the way earlier. My recruiter isn't making me take it until after.

nikiterp86

Pro-rec'd INTEL!!!!!
Oh I'm sorry, I hope I didn't misunderstand your question. I assumed that you meant the PRT one takes during the application process. I can't speak to PRTs taken once in the fleet, as I am not there yet.

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
That's recruiter dependent. I had to take mine twice because I didn't pass the run the first time. However I will tell you that I ended up taking my PRT towards the end of my application process. After I was physically qualified I took my PRT. Just be ready to take it whenever because you can't be sure when they'll ask you too.

USNShadow

Round 2
sounds good, supposedly i was to make the review board this April and have not heard anything about PRT, so...just nervous.