• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PRT Tests?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhanTasmO

Greetings. I am new to this site and was just curious about how the PRT tests are conducted during putting together your commissioning package. I have heard that you get 2 minutes each for situps and pushups and a 2 mile run under 12:00 minutes. Is that correct? And if so, are the pushups on your nuckles or palms and are the situps full situps or crunches?

ThanX for the info, this site is amazing!

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
Regular pushups on your palms.
Full situps.
1.5 mile run in....I suppose the standard is different for everybody. I know in my NROTC unit that you have to get a 10:30 or youre on remedial PT.

NuSnake

for Navy PRT, it is not a full situp. Hands on your collar bones, then crunch up until your elbow hits any part of your leg, then back down so your shoulder blades touch the ground. It is easier than a full sit up.

kristi48

K_Kloepping
For a commissioning package you have to have a minium score of a good low on your PRT, but the standards depend on your age and sex. If you tell me your info I can tell you exactly what you need for scores.

-Kristi

Status
Not open for further replies.