• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

program timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.

agunter

This question may have been answered before, but I just wanted to know how long it typically takes after submitting an application for BDCP before receiving pay. Also, does anyone have any personal experiences they can share?

I've been waiting over three months to find out if I've been pro rec'd. I swear this takes forever. I wish I had started sooner, but I couldn't get home earlier for my interview with my recruter's CO and I wanted to get that in before I sent it out so I guess it'll be alright. It's just annoying...

apendle

Took me over a year, of course I was applying during 9/11. But I've heard of others taking several months

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
It took me a couple of months to get done with the recommendation/selection process. I swore in at the end of July and expect a check to cut on the 15th and be here shortly thereafter. At least that's what my recruiter tells me... I hope he's right.

navsup

BDCP Supply
I STARTED APPLYING IN APRIL 03 IT IS NOW AUGUST 15TH. I WAS TOLD ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO I WAS PROFESSIONALLY RECOMENDED. ALSO I HAVE A COUSIN THAT WORKS AT THE NAVY ANNEX IN D.C., HE TOLD ME I WAS ACCEPTED ON 25 JULY, HOWEVER THE RECRUITER SAYS HE HAS NO IDEA. I GUESS THE INFO JUST HASNT MADE IT DOWN THE PIPELINE. I'M TRYING TO GET IN TO SUPPLY. IT HAS BEEN FRUSTRATING CONSIDERING THAT 3 RECRUITERS TOLD ME IT WOULD TAKE ABOUT 2 WEEKS TO GET A YES/NO ANSWER. I WISH I WOULD HAVE FOUND THIS SITE ABOUT A YEAR AGO. I JUST FOUND IT TODAY BY SEARCHING ON THE NET FOR BDCP INFO.

agunter

I'm also trying to get into supply. My recruiter told me it would be 3-4 weeks for the professional recommendation. I am going on three weeks and still no word.

Status
Not open for further replies.