• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Professional Pictures & Video of OCS Graduation

Status
Not open for further replies.

bumaintman

I heard from someone that I would have a chance to buy professional pictures and video's of our son and the ocs graduation. Does anyone know of this and how much are they? At this point I'm willing to spent any amount to record our sons acomplishment. Are they worth the price? How do you aquire them?

pamom

You pay the fee for the pictures on the spot. They mail them to you. I think it was nbetween 15 and $20. We did not buy the video, but they give you the order form at graduation- pay then, too. I think they take credit cards. The pictures are good, and you can order more after you see them.

Yes, those pictures are well worth the price and hassle of worrying about taking them on your own.
Especially if you're like me, and have rolls of film not turn out for some crazy reason.
cry_125.gif

I've never heard of the professional shots not turning out. I suppose it could happen, but less likely.
You can also get the class group shots with their drill instructors too.
HrntDrvrsWife
cowboy_125.gif

bumaintman

Thank you, that's what I was thinking too. I'm going to take a bunch of digtial pic's but I'm not near being a pro. I'm going to buy the whole package. Thanks again! Leaving tomorrow morning for Pensacola.
icon_smile.gif

gagirl

I'm also glad to hear you can buy pics. I'm terrified my pics won't turn out so at least there is an alternative.
Thanks, HRNTDRVRSWIFE

How have you been? I can't beleive I've got leass than 3 weeks before I go back to P'cola to pick him up.
The girls and I are too excited to bring him home.
Have a great week.
Anne

Hey Anne,
The prof. pictures do make for a nice back up plan!
I have been fine! I am sure you and your girls are ready for you husband to come home!
party_125.gif
jump_125.gif

Have you found the time to have flown by more so than it initially did?
I hope it continues to go fast for you!
Keep us posted on his progress!
Have a GREAT WEEKEND!!!
HrntDrvrsWife
cowboy_125.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.