• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PRK Waiver Question

aemartinez3308

I had PRK almost 2 months ago and I was wondering how difficult obtaining a waiver for that surgery really is? I understand there is a six-month waiting period where I have to send my post-op reports in order to be eligible for a waiver but I just wanted to see if anybody else had PRK before submitting their OCS packet.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I had PRK almost 2 months ago and I was wondering how difficult obtaining a waiver for that surgery really is? I understand there is a six-month waiting period where I have to send my post-op reports in order to be eligible for a waiver but I just wanted to see if anybody else had PRK before submitting their OCS packet.

It’s going to depend on how your eyes stabilize. There’s a few PRK posts on here, search around and that should help you out.

Short answer: It depends