• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PRK Surgeons in WI-MN-MS or close areas...?

C.Redmann

I need an enhancement, as I've mentioned in my previous posts. Does anyone have recommendations for good surgeons in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Mississippi, Texas, Alabama, Arkansas, or Tennessee. Thanks for the help gents. Remember if one of you fly boys ever get shot down behind lines it could very well be a SEAL team that picks you up (thats what I'm enlisting for as soon as my eyes get sqared away) so please recommend some good surgeons because if I can't get rid of these starbursts my career isn't looking so good.

Thanks,

Chris

lthackston

I need an enhancement, as I've mentioned in my previous posts. Does anyone have recommendations for good surgeons in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Mississippi, Texas, Alabama, Arkansas, or Tennessee. Thanks for the help gents. Remember if one of you fly boys ever get shot down behind lines it could very well be a SEAL team that picks you up (thats what I'm enlisting for as soon as my eyes get sqared away) so please recommend some good surgeons because if I can't get rid of these starbursts my career isn't looking so good.

Thanks,

Chris

I recommend Dr. Wang from Wang Vision Institute in Nashville, TN. They did a fine job for me.

C.Redmann

Thanks guys... actually I would be interested in the surgeons in CA, it definitely won't hurt to just give them a call at least... at this point in time I'm just desperate for results. I can't afford another screw up with my vision. Thanks Again.

Chris

FLYMARINES

Doing Flips and Shit.
pilot
JetJunkie said:
Are you willing to fly to California? If you are, I can refer you to couple of the top surgeons in the nation.

Haven't you had like four or five PRK surgeries done? If so they can't be that good. :eek:

illinijoe05

Nachos
pilot
Chicago Cornea Consultants. Dr. Majamadar is the best in Chicago at PRK. He actually fixes eyes who were botched by pther doctors. They give a military discount too.

C.Redmann

Illinijoe05... that is exactly what I was looking for. I'll check him out. And no I've only had 1 surgery and I want to make sure I only have 1 more.

Thanks Again,

Chris