• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PRK Prices

PAO84

I was looking into PRK and I came across these prices. They seem far more reasonable than other people have been posting. Not to mention, you can get free enhancements for life for another 400 bucks. This place is located in Cherry Hill, NJ. If anyone is familiar with wavefront, please post. Thanks and gl!

[FONT=&quot]Cost for PRK:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Traditional PRK with a One Year Commitment is $2900 for both eyes[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Traditional PRK with the Lifetime Commitment is $3300 for both eyes[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wavefront PRK with the Lifetime Commitment is $4600 for both eyes[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]*All of these procedures include one year of post-op care and any pre-op care that may be required for surgery.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]*The Lifetime Commitment Program guarantees free enhancements for life just by following the standard post op care.[/FONT]

FastMover

NFO
None
Those prices look pretty good. I paid around $3400 (insurance paid another $600 on top of that) when I had wavefront/custom PRK done. That's without the free touch up deal though.

FlybyWired06

I'm not really looking to cause controversy, as I'm sure you've done alot of research, but when it comes to your eyes is there really such a thing as paying too much? Hopefully you are not basing your decision of where to go get PRK done on price. You want to best facilities and the best doctors with the best reputations. If that means 2 or 3K more out of your wallet, who cares!?

My moto: Nickle and dime the car dealer, not the eye doctor.

Ofcourse, they're your eyes and you can do with them what you want. Good luck on your search!

PAO84

Yep, you're right. However, I am worth approximately 20 dollars right now with 87,000 in college debt.

nugget81

pilot
Had my eyes done with PRK March 2005 for $2500 total. But that was in ND and everything seems to cost less there....

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I'm about to get mine done at the Mann Eye center here in Austin. My NROTC advisor recommended me there and they give 10% off to military.

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
mine is costing me 4900 for wavefront guided PRK and free touchups. This Doc give no military discounts either...but his proven track record and the level of professionalism he showed me and my GF at the consoltation sold the cost.

BTW..this is Shapiro Laser Eye Center in Ventura, CA.

Cordespc

None
Contributor
I was looking into PRK and I came across these prices. They seem far more reasonable than other people have been posting. Not to mention, you can get free enhancements for life for another 400 bucks. This place is located in Cherry Hill, NJ. If anyone is familiar with wavefront, please post. Thanks and gl!
drnick.jpg