• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Private Forums: how and when can I get access?

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I keep getting asked this question "Can I join the Private Forums?", so as posted in the SOP, here are the requirements for joining the private forums. Typically I am seeing people request to join the Private Naval Aviators (PNA) forum when they get winged (for example, I approved a couple today).

When mods or admins approve, we look at what you post in the remarks on the join request and your profile. If you don't have any info in your profile or join request, then we typically just deny/delete the request.

PRIVATE FORUMS: There are several private forums available for different user groups. You can request access via the SETTINGS, then PERMISSION GROUPS, and select join group. The Private Naval Aviators forum is open to all SNAs, SNFOs and Winged aviators.

Other private forums include Jet, Helo, Orion, etc...

Generally speaking, the PNA is the most active of all the private forums. Hope that helps.

John

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Hah I think I put something down like "I want to talk about jet things" when I requested entry to the private jet forum. No wonder it is still unapproved :)

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
The Private Naval Aviators forum is open to all SNAs, SNFOs and Winged aviators.

Don't hold your breath. We can't even convince a lot of SNA/SNFOs to wear brown shoes and their G-1 jacket, never MIND being associated with anything with the words "Naval Aviator" in the title...

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor
So what are you trying to say? Because I love every aviation movie, want to fly jets, love playing volleyball, rock out to the danger zone while driving my moped around, and dream about the 1986 Kelly McGillis I'm not a good candidate for the private jets forum? ;)

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Quickest way into the private jet forum? Just admit that you love the cock.

RESPECT THE COCK!

magnolia.jpg

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I changed forum software. No longer an option to request join. Post here and one of the admins will get around to adding you. A always, if you are an SNA or SNFO and onwards, you will get added.

Back to my blonde ale and watching the JAGS get their asses kicked.

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STOVLer

pilot
How do I get rid of 'new member' status? I've been a member for over 2 years now... still a n00b compared to some people I guess though.

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
How do I get rid of 'new member' status? I've been a member for over 2 years now... still a n00b compared to some people I guess though.
With more participation in thoughtful discussion, or you could spam the joint up. ;)

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor

Go to your Preferences (in the drop down next to your Inbox up in the upper right) and select it. Then select Personal Details. You can set a Custom User Title there.